Grocery stores overwhelm the customer with information. Its not their fault, there is simply too much data out there about the food we eat. Recognizing that all the information grocers promote was not coloured hot pink, it became our obvious complementary choice for the Localize brand.
Localize is a shelf labeling system found in local grocery stores in Western Canada. The white of the design brings clarity to the message: eat local, while the pink catches your eye, and ensures that local food remains part of yours and every purchasing decision.
- Market Strategy
- Brand Development
- Interactive Design
- Art Direction & Design - Briony Crane
- Strategy & Project Management - Deborah Haust
- Copywriting - Jessica Mori
- Web Programming - Parker Mclean
- Photography - Anothony Redpath