For generations the Nuu-Chah-Nulth fishers have lived, fished, and traded from the beautiful waters along Vancouver Island's Pacific Coast.
Due to the fisheries niche offerings (like Gooseneck Barnacles), selective catch methods, and pristine location, Nuu-Chah-Nulth products are highly sought after by top chefs and restaurants alike. As such, our goal was to create a premium brand that appealed to this audience while staying true to its humble, authentic roots.
The plants, language, and people of the Nuu-Chah-Nulth Nations were highlighted in the brand, taking great care to evoke a sense of quiet reverence so representative of the culture.
- Market Strategy
- Brand Development
- Social Media
- Grant Writing
- Retailer Relations
- Art Direction & Design - Briony Crane
- Design, Logo Design - Tom & Amanda Froese
- Marketing Strategy - Deborah Haust
- Project Management - Amanda Yogendran
- Outdoor Photography - Graham Owsanski
- Food Photography - Joann Pai